How Betterment Disrupts through Understanding Customers
Financial service institutions are in the middle of a perfect storm:
- COVID-related forbearance presaging outstanding delinquency rates
- Digital-native challenger brands redefining every service category experience
- Big Tech further disrupting with new offerings from the likes of Apple and Facebook
- Decreasing switching-cost friction for your legacy-brand customers, many of whom are facing financial hardships
To succeed, leaders must develop agility as a core competency and redefine how data, technology, and processes are integrated across business units, functions, channels, and journeys.
This webinar explores this mission-critical topic with Katherine Kornas, VP of Growth at Betterment, Simon Data’s Financial Services Director of Client Development, Whitney Hudson and Josh Neckes, Simon’s President & Co-Founder:
- A behind-the-scenes case study. Hear how the Simon Data team has successfully partnered with and navigated digital transformation with challenger brands like Betterment and F500 Financial Services companies alike.
- Pillars for success. The six components necessary for driving transformation at an enterprise organization.
- Rethinking Transformation. Q&A discussion around how your peers are rethinking and accelerating transformation efforts.