The new imperative for marketing & experience leaders is clear – speed.
You need to launch campaigns faster. Measure and iterate faster. With more triggers, more experiments, more channels, and more dynamic content. But data, technology, and workflows hold you back.
On March 4, Simon Data is bringing together marketing & experience leaders to explore: what initiatives to invest in so you can move fast, and how to create a seamless experience – for your teams and your customers.
Space is limited!
When: Thursday, March 4th from 11am – 12:30pm PST / 2pm – 3:30pm EST
Where: Calendar invite with Google Meet link to be shared upon RSVP
Who: Led by Nick Drake (Google’s VP of Global Marketing and former Chief Marketing & Experience Officer at T-Mobile), Doina Harris (Simon Data’s Chief Product Officer), and Richard Demato (Simon Data’s GM & Head of Transformation), with 10 of your transformational peers.
What: Join us for a private, candid discussion around:
- A behind-the-scenes look at marketing transformation at T-Mobile & Google
- How digitally progressive brands rethink the modern marketing value chain to build and launch campaigns in under a week
- A different approach to data and technology that reduces the reliance on technical resources and unlocks marketer creativity & innovation
- How to run cross-channel experiments that reveal true incrementally and ROI, and adjust as customer dynamics change
Space is limited to 10 participants to ensure everyone can contribute to the conversation, so RSVP as soon as possible.
We look forward to introducing you to the group!
“It was a great opportunity to see what others are doing, get new ideas, and network.”
- Chief Marketing Officer
“Great to connect with incredible leaders. Thank you for the opportunity to properly explore the good and the bad side of digital transformation.”
- SVP, Digital & DTC
“It was a very inspiring and interesting group. Great to engage with other forward thinkers.”
- SVP, Digital Transformation & Customer Experience
“I enjoyed the conversation, and as I’ve mentioned to others, you always pull together a great group.”
- VP, Marketing Strategy