Simon Data Named Gartner Cool Vendor for Multichannel Marketing
Read the complimentary 2020 Cool Vendors in Multichannel Marketing report to learn:
– Key findings and recommendations around how marketers responsible for multichannel marketing can approach technology solutions
– Why Simon Data was chosen as a Cool Vendor in Multichannel Marketing for 2020
– Why Simon Data is a key martech choice for Enterprise marketers
What Makes Simon Different
- Great multichannel marketing can only happen when you know your customer. We believe that our innovative, no-code approach to an integrated identity model allows for more trustworthy, and ultimately more successful multi-channel orchestration.
- Now more than ever, we feel that martech should reduce waste without sacrificing results. Simon has been consolidating martech tools, improving multichannel performance, and reducing operational expenses for our enterprise clients for many years and only continues to improve.
- Gartner categorizes Simon as a “Smart Hub.” We believe that centralized coordination is the only way to enable our customers to consistently serve cohesive, responsive, and personal experiences for their customers on any channel.
Gartner, Cool Vendors in Multichannel Marketing, Noah Elkin, Benjamin Bloom, Joseph Enever, 17 April 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Read the report