eTail West Registration
Join the Simon Data Team at eTail West 2022 from Feb 28 – March 2
We’re gearing up for a great lineup of sessions and experiences for you to take part in at the event. Check out the details and fill out the form to register.
Visit us in the exhibit hall at Booth #809
We’re kicking off the 2022 event season by celebrating the unsung heroes of the business world: You!
Over the past two years, a super virus has morphed business priorities and customer expectations. In many cases, marketers have come to the rescue to solve problems now and in the future – often doing so without recognition or credit. We wanted to take a minute to celebrate marketers like you who are constantly saving the day!
Head to booth #809 and have our digital portrait artists reveal your marketing superpower, chat with a team member, and pick up some super swag.
Schedule a Meet ‘n Greet
Our business development team will be on-site for the duration of the event to provide insights and recommendations on how a CDP can help you unlock your customer data and put it to work. Fill out the form to request a meeting at the event.
Private Party Under the Stars
Tuesday, March 1 from 7-10 pm
Simon Data, Attentive, Gorgias and friends are hosting a party on Tuesday, March 1 at Metate Ranch, an outdoor venue located 15 minutes from the conference. Join us for food, drinks, music and outdoor games, jeep tours of the San Andreas Fault, stargazing and more.
Space is limited to brands and retailers only, please. Transportation will be provided to and from the event. Fill out the form to request an invitation
Attend our Pre-Summit Panel: Driving Brand Loyalty and Retention Through Exceptional, Consistent Experiences
Monday, Feb 28 at 10:55 am PT
Simon Data is participating in a panel on customer retention. This panel puts the post purchase process and loyalty at the forefront. Go beyond developing standard retention programs to shape strategies that drive real long-term engagement. Heads of CRM and customer engagement will walk you through their new and enhanced loyalty programs and provide their thoughts around:
- Knowing customer preferences to push offers and promotions that keep them engaged, and build connections
- Deciding if your customer base is ready and willing to pay for a membership program—and what perks may it entail
- Experiences for “members-only”: what exclusivity is featured and how community is being built around membership and loyalty programs
- More than free shipping: what perks are customers valuing as brands keep raising the stakes? What is meaningful loyalty today?
- Determining what drives loyalty for the next gen customer: how to reduce a dependency on promotions
Attendance at the pre-summit activities requires an additional investment. Find out more on eTail’s website.