Financial services leaders know that long-lasting, trusted customer relationships are the foundation for success.
Yet few industries have more barriers to delivering high-quality, seamless end-to-end customer experiences that ensure great relationships.
The global pandemic has taught us that it’s critical to strategically invest in and accelerate our infrastructural transformations – people, data, technology, and process – to thrive.
This roundtable will address two sides of transformation: what initiatives to invest in, and how to drive actual change across the organization.
When: Tuesday, August 18th from 9 am – 10:30 am PST / 12 pm – 1:30 pm EST
Where: Calendar invite with Zoom link to be shared upon RSVP
Who: Led by Sara Tresch (Schwab’s SVP, Digital Transformation & Customer Experience), Dan Rosen (Commerce Ventures’ Founder & General Partner), and Richard Demato (Simon Data’s GM & Head of Transformation).
What: Join us for a candid and robust roundtable discussion around:
- Thinking like an investor. How to analyze industry disruptions, weigh the customer opportunities, and build a portfolio of transformational initiatives.
- Building like a transformational leader. Insights on how to design and scale a customer-focused infrastructure that delivers superior end-to-end experiences.
- The current landscape. Discover key insights around how the crisis is impacting marketing & experience and what this means for enterprise transformation initiatives.
- Pillars for success. Unpack the six components necessary for driving successful transformation at an enterprise organization.
- Rethinking Transformation. We will discuss how you and your peers in the industry are rethinking and accelerating transformation efforts.
Space is limited to ensure an intimate, lively discussion where everyone can connect on a more meaningful level. So RSVP as soon as possible. We look forward to introducing you to the group!
“It was a great opportunity to see what others are doing, get new ideas and network.”
- Chief Marketing Officer
“I appreciated the level of dialogue. The featured presentation was great. Thanks for sharing your experience!”
- Chief Marketing Officer
“Was a very inspiring and interesting group. Great to engage with other forward thinkers.”
- SVP, Digital Transformation & Customer Experience
“I enjoyed the conversation, and as I’ve mentioned to others, you always pull together a great group.”
- VP, Marketing Strategy
"That was an incredibly valuable session. Thank you so much for the invitation."
- VP, Innovation